And:

Members: Check out Cat Sith's Challenge:
That is why you should join Zeugma. We're strong enough to help.

For instructions:

Prose writers welcome, too! It's all write . . .

Draft lost by time out

Anything (within reason) goes...

Moderators: Gary, riverwriter, Poetry Moderators

[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1236: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
riverwriter
Site Admin

Draft lost by time out

Postby riverwriter » Sun Jan 30, 2011 11:43 pm

CharmS
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1236: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable

Re: Draft lost by time out

Postby CharmS » Tue Feb 01, 2011 8:28 am

Thanks ever so much for the response & information. This is very helpful. I wasn't logged in anywhere close to 24 hours, but maybe between one & two hours. Best, CharmS

CharmS

Postby CharmS » Tue Feb 01, 2011 8:33 am

PS After I hit SUBMIT on the previous post, I again got an "expired" message that my draft was lost. I can see that my post went through, and I don't need a draft, but thought I'd let you know.

riverwriter
Site Admin

Postby riverwriter » Tue Feb 01, 2011 8:41 am

Were you clicking on "Save Draft" instead of "Submit"?

If so, you can retrieve your draft as follows: open the thread in question, click on "POST REPLY", and you will note that there is an extra button, "Load Draft". After you click on that, you will note that the there is a frame above the blank editing window. If you click on the title of that, your draft will open in the editing screen, and you can proceed to add, edit or submit.

I hope that resolves your problem.

Return to “General Discussion”