And:

Members: Check out Cat Sith's Challenge:
That is why you should join Zeugma. We're strong enough to help.

For instructions:

Prose writers welcome, too! It's all write . . .

Writing Basics

Links to relevant sites: poets, poetry, poetry resources, events, our members' sites
--a new post for each site; comments on sites in replies.

Moderators: Gary, riverwriter

[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1236: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
Agnes
Renga Wrangler

Writing Basics

Postby Agnes » Sat Jun 27, 2009 7:16 pm

http://garbl.home.comcast.net/~garbl/

Garbl's Writing Center has many tools for writers, including a directory of online resources, a style manual, a concise writing guide, and a bookshelf of writing references and book recommendations. I you need help with grammar, punctuation, word choice, spelling, or any number of things related to writing, look here.

Jabberwhacky

Re: Writing Basics

Postby Jabberwhacky » Sat Jun 27, 2009 8:49 pm

I do, IF you do!

Agnes
Renga Wrangler

Postby Agnes » Sun Jun 28, 2009 1:28 am

alanrh
Renga Wrangler
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1236: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable

Postby alanrh » Thu Jul 09, 2009 5:47 am

grammar has bamboozled me for ever...i achieved a good grade at college in the 80s at the age of 30+!!! after having little education apart from home grown......
the university of life....however, i have been on refresher courses but with it not having been my line of work in life....i forget....ugh.....i have very good
reference books that i refer to but i still make mistakes....argh.....forgive me Agnes.....i'll try really.....alan....ps....i'm also a lazy bastard.....
alanrh

Agnes
Renga Wrangler

Postby Agnes » Thu Jul 09, 2009 11:58 am

Return to “Poetry Links”