And:

Members: Check out Cat Sith's Challenge:
That is why you should join Zeugma. We're strong enough to help.

For instructions:

Prose writers welcome, too! It's all write . . .

Getting board error messages? Post them here.

Anything (within reason) goes...

Moderators: Gary, riverwriter, Poetry Moderators

Gary
Tanka Tinkerer
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1236: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable

Postby Gary » Fri Oct 12, 2007 10:40 pm

I have (hopefully) cleared up a problem where the board was not keeping you logged in. If you have "keep me logged in" checked, it should - keep you logged in. Be aware this only keeps you logged in so many days, so keep your password handy.

garsy
Tanka Tinkerer
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1236: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable

404 error

Postby garsy » Fri Dec 14, 2007 2:27 pm

Having problem posting new topic. I get 404 error up.
Garsy
Chow4now,
Garsy

Gary
Tanka Tinkerer

Postby Gary » Sat Dec 15, 2007 12:13 pm

I can't duplicate this. Anyone else having this problem?

riverwriter
Site Admin

Postby riverwriter » Sat Dec 15, 2007 1:33 pm

I wonder if this is a server overload problem. I run another forum for our Barbershop chorus with this ISP, and we get quite a few errors over there. They report as database errors, although diagnosis of the database always comes up clean. The log shows that the database was not available.
If I ask a question, it is rhetorical: do not post the answer; rather, consider the answer and see where it leads you.

When people tell you something's wrong or doesn't work for them, they are almost always right. When they tell you exactly what they think is wrong and how to fix it, they are almost always wrong. -- Neil Gaiman
"Honest criticism is hard to take, particularly from a relative, a friend, an acquaintance, or a stranger." -- Franklin P. Jones

Gary
Tanka Tinkerer

Postby Gary » Sat Dec 15, 2007 9:46 pm

That would make sense, and that would also make it intermittent.

brandelfly
Sestina Slinger

Just joined... can't post.

Postby brandelfly » Thu Jan 03, 2008 8:49 pm

Gary
Tanka Tinkerer

Postby Gary » Thu Jan 03, 2008 9:40 pm

riverwriter
Site Admin

Postby riverwriter » Thu Jan 03, 2008 10:07 pm

If I ask a question, it is rhetorical: do not post the answer; rather, consider the answer and see where it leads you.

When people tell you something's wrong or doesn't work for them, they are almost always right. When they tell you exactly what they think is wrong and how to fix it, they are almost always wrong. -- Neil Gaiman
"Honest criticism is hard to take, particularly from a relative, a friend, an acquaintance, or a stranger." -- Franklin P. Jones

brandelfly
Sestina Slinger

Postby brandelfly » Thu Jan 03, 2008 10:11 pm

riverwriter
Site Admin

Postby riverwriter » Thu Jan 03, 2008 11:03 pm

brandelfly
Sestina Slinger

Postby brandelfly » Thu Jan 03, 2008 11:07 pm

riverwriter
Site Admin

Postby riverwriter » Fri Jan 04, 2008 12:40 am

brandelfly
Sestina Slinger

Postby brandelfly » Fri Jan 04, 2008 9:34 am

riverwriter
Site Admin

Postby riverwriter » Fri Jan 04, 2008 10:11 am

garsy
Tanka Tinkerer

Re inability to post

Postby garsy » Fri Jan 04, 2008 12:04 pm

Chow4now,

Garsy

Return to “General Discussion”