And:

Members: Check out Cat Sith's Challenge:
That is why you should join Zeugma. We're strong enough to help.

For instructions:

Prose writers welcome, too! It's all write . . .

A poetry writing app

Anything (within reason) goes...

Moderators: Gary, riverwriter, Poetry Moderators

[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1236: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
JmPasc
Renga Wrangler
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1236: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable

A poetry writing app

Postby JmPasc » Wed Oct 23, 2013 1:50 pm

I have just discovered poetry apps, ones for iPad and iPhone. Probably there are similar ones for Android and computers. The ones I was looking at are free: Poetreat, which gives a running list of rhyming words for the rhyme scheme you put in, and Word Mover, which has a list of words that you can move around with your finger. I think this will be more useful when I choose my own word list to use. There is also an app called a acrostic poems, which I haven't tried yet.

Joan

riverwriter
Site Admin

Re: A poetry writing app

Postby riverwriter » Wed Oct 23, 2013 7:53 pm

I would like to call those things verse-writing apps, but that's me. 8)

Return to “General Discussion”