April is, indeed, the cruelest month . . .

And:

It's National Poetry Month!

Members: Check out Cat Sith's Challenge: Every Day a Poem - Challenge

That is why you should join Zeugma. We're strong enough to help.

For instructions: How to Join

Prose writers welcome, too! It's all write . . .

friends writings, the everyday art

Anything (within reason) goes...

Moderators: Gary, riverwriter, Poetry Moderators

olson29
Renga Wrangler

friends writings, the everyday art

Postby olson29 » Sun Feb 26, 2012 12:57 am

"Stoked to hear you are doing so well!! That's awesome about discovering you want to practice medicine!! I use to think I wanted to be a doctor because I loved the show ER when I was growing up!! Then I donated blood in high school & that was enough to change my mind LOL I don't know why to tell you the truth because I don't think cutting open others or poking them with needles would bug me LOL I'm still searching for my calling!! I think I still want to go into teaching but I change my mind almost daily LOL I think I want to open an awesome ass daycare center that teaches kids in a really rad hippie-like environment with tons of outdoor activities & field trips... Crazy climbing tubes going from room to room covering the ceiling... Animals everywhere... Lots of parent participation... But then I don't know because I am so philosophically opposed to kids being raised by daycare providers instead of their parents =\ but I guess owning an amazing place where I know kids are getting awesome care can't be a bad thing!! What made you decide to pursue medicine?? Too many special brownies?? LOL jk what kind of doctor do you want to be?? Pediatrician? Proctologist?? Gynocologist LOL ;) [;)] jk
The names of your cats make me laugh but I can totally picture you naming an animal something crazy like that LOL They are dope names though!! I don't remember if I told you last time that I got a new kitten her name is Contessa!! :) [:)] I wanted to name her "Kit-Tan" but my mom said it was a stupid name :( [:(] I still call her it whenever my mom isn't around though ;) [;)] LOL I do what I want!! I do what I want!! I'm gangsta like that I guess ;) [;)] Plus I think she likes the name Kit-Tan better... It's so much more gangster alley cat from Long Beach than Tessa... And she definitely still has a little bit of alley hustle in her!!! She will straight up take food out of anyone's mouth without a second thought... People included LOL She'll just walk right up on your chest & stick her paw in your mouth & take what she wants LOL If she wasn't so cute I'd probably get more upset but she's adorable & how can you say no if she's hungry for chicken, fish sticks, pretzels, cashews, etc... You name it, she'll eat it =] LOL Well keep in touch!! Keep living the dream & I'll talk to you soon :) [:)] "
you are poetry

olson29
Renga Wrangler

Re: friends writings, the everyday art

Postby olson29 » Mon Feb 27, 2012 7:57 am

Gabu loopa
giappa lou
Shtah staringa
Makalooka Phaleepana
kaooli fambalakoora
you are poetry

Return to “General Discussion”